Online Physiologic Birth Training for L&D RNs – SEPTEMBER 9, 2023
Cost per person
- Discounted group rates: 10+ : $274 per person 50+ : $249 per person 100+ : $224 per person
Learn how to support physiologic birth in the hospital.
It’s different from any other training you’ve been to!
- Learn directly from nurses that understand the flow of a unit, your time constraints and how hard your job is.
- You won’t fall asleep! This class is fun, engaging, with multiple activities, lecture, visuals, models and discussion that will invigorate your practice.
- You’re going to learn so much!
- Topics include: Strategic positions for labor, anatomy/physiology, supporting hormones of labor, pelvic floor, the pelvis, identifying and treating asynclitism, OP, labor dystocia, arrest of descent, trauma-informed care, legal/ethics, closed-knee pushing, case studies and therapeutic communication strategies for working with the hospital team.
- Pick a day that works best with your schedule! You don’t want to be distracted during this training. Choose an event.
- Receive your party box
- Receive a workbook + other fun supplies (sent via snail mail) to help assist you in learning!
- Log on and let’s do this!
Come comfy, tune in from another country, take it with a friend or by yourself! Flex & flow 🙂
***We will ship you your class supplies 1 month prior to your class date. Depending on your location, it may take up to 4 weeks to receive your supplies. You are responsible to email us any address changes prior to that date. Any registrations taking place less than 2 weeks prior to a class date may not receive their supplies in time for the class. Just bring a notepad! Sarah will accommodate you and you won’t miss anything.